Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ok here goes, I too have been tagged!

"So here's how this works: The rules: Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog." Megan Bailey, November 22, 2007.

1. I love to research destinations and find obscure accommodation.

2. Games are not my cup of tea! That includes card games, board games and mind games, although I am apparently really good at the later.

3. I am very logical, I can put together anything from IKEA! I am however not allowed as there are three perfectly capable men in this house that are, allowed.

4. I never get hungry but I have cravings.

5. My favorite color is turquoise.

6. I can use a remote control ( when I am the only one in the house).

7. I prefer to make reservations for dinner.

8. I wish I would have become a marine biologist as opposed to a porcelain throne polisher!

So there you have it! Not so exciting, not very lengthy, short and to the point.
Now for the pathetic part! I don't know anyone that I can tag, even Allan has been tagged.

Have a great day everyone and happy blogging! ...and so the Bailey travels begin again.

No comments: